Our mission at Rainbow Blossom is to be a resource for improving the quality of life for ourselves, the community, and our company. To that end, we support organizations that are working to strengthen our Louisville community.
We want to make our community efforts to align with our mission, especially helping organizations that are making strides in health and wellness and food and farming.
Want to know if your organization is eligible? Before submitting a request form, please review these guidelines:
- We donate to non-profits (501 c3) focused on disadvantaged populations, youth and education, the arts, sustainable agriculture, and good, fair food.
- We focus our giving on organizations based in Louisville and New Albany, working on initiatives that directly help populations in need and directly impacts or benefits our community members.
- Donations are selected at the beginning of each month for the next month. All donation requests must be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the date the donation is needed. You will be contacted by the 5th of the month if your donation request can be met. Following up with us will not increase your chances of your donation request being met. Please trust that we will be in touch in a timely manner. You will need to pick-up your donation at one of our five markets (your choice); we do not deliver.
Please note that we generally do not:
- mail or deliver donated items. All items must be arranged for pick-up. Once you receive an email confirmation, your donation will be ready!
- support third party or individual fundraisers.
- sponsor sports teams.