EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Effective September 1, 2016
Here’s how it works:
- Participate in the following activities and earn the points associated with it.
- You get paid your hourly rate PLUS points! (except volunteer activities, which are...volunteering).
- Event memos will have points associated with it on the memo.
- When you reach 10 points, get $20 Rainbow Bucks!
- You must sign a sign-in sheet OR submit your points for tracking to your store manager, unless otherwise noted.
- Expectations: You will show up on time. You will be engaged. You will be thoughtful. You will have your regularly scheduled shift covered if necessary to attend.
- This program is applicable to ALL Rainbow Blossom employees.
- 2pt: Volunteer on your own time with an organization of your choice. You must submit a signed form letter from the organization to your store manager within 48 hours after completion.
- 3pts: Volunteer opportunities organized by Rainbow Blossom. You must sign the sheet at the event to get your points.
Rainbow Blossom Events
- 1pt: Work at an in-house big event.
- 2pts: work an off-site outreach event.
- Report your time to Marketing & Events Coordinator.
Staff Engagement Events
- 2pts: Attend a forum, company-wide potluck, holiday party, etc.
- You must note attendance on sign-in sheet.
Vendor Sponsored Dinner Training
- 2 pt: Attend entire training and sign sign-in sheet upon completion.
- 2pts: Cover a shift when needed.
- You must have experience with whatever task is asked. Examples: comfort climbing tall ladders; plumbing skills; electrical skills; painting; attention to detail.
- Points per task will be determined on a case per case basis by Tracy Babineaux.
- 1 pt: Listen to an approved podcast from www.RainbowBlossom.com/employeeincentives and submit a 300 word summary of the podcast and five key points you took away.
Online Employee Training (ART)
- 1 pt: Per OPTIONAL course completed with a score of 88% or higher.