Berry Simple Skyr Tart Recipe
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups siggi’s 0% Vanilla Yogurt
¼ cup blackberries
¼ cup blueberries
¼ cup raspberries
¼ cup strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 10” pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place almonds in a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
3. Add flour and pulse for 5-10 seconds to combine.
4. Add coconut oil, honey, and cinnamon and pulse until mixture holds shape when pressed your fingers.
5. Press crust mixture into pie pan, forming an even layer on the bottom and sides.
6. Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
7. Remove crust from the oven and let cool. The texture of the crust should be crumbly.
8. When crust is cooled, fill with siggi’s yogurt. Top with berries, as desired.
9. Serve and enjoy!